Margaret White enough is enough!

Jan 23rd, 2001, 02:17 AM
Helen

Margaret White enough is enough!

I have been logged on all of 10 minutes and have read Ms Margaret White advertise her husband's and her own forthcoming trip to China 6 times already ON DIFFERENT THREADS!
Give us a break will you!
Ive never ever seen your name here posting any helpful advise or commenting before and now we have to put up with your advertising on every China thread going.
Get lost!

Jan 23rd, 2001, 02:26 AM
Helen

I posted too quickly...Margaret White has just about spammed the Asian Forum - she's obviously done a search on China and dragged up every thread for the past 3 or 4 months on China and then posted her add on all of them. By doing this she has buried all the new and legitimate posters! Ive just got to a count of 13 posts on the first page and Im pi--ed off - Im off now to the editors email - Get lost Margaret White!

Jan 23rd, 2001, 05:50 AM
Florence

Well, all she's achieved so far is to make sure most Fodors regulars won't use her services ...

Jan 24th, 2001, 11:16 AM
Margaret White

Gosh, I didn't expect such antagonism. All I was doing was letting those who were interested in going to China know about our trip. Please accept my apologies. I did, however, answer some questions that people had on various questions.

Feb 2nd, 2001, 08:16 PM
Bo

Amen, Helen and Florence!

Feb 6th, 2001, 03:27 PM
MH White

To all of the above--I see, it's okay if other people promote their tour companies (even if it's in a round about way) but not me!! Stop attacking me.

Feb 6th, 2001, 08:47 PM
Florence

Oh dear, poor thing !
No, it's not OK for anyone to try promoting their business on this site.
Just reread the introduction page to the forum.

Some others are almost as bad as you, but not on an industrial basis as you did, so you got the flack, you poor thing.