Late night eats in Kuta/Legian?

Aug 16th, 2006, 03:29 AM
Original Poster

Late night eats in Kuta/Legian?

Our flight will arrive Bali late in the evening. Are there any good places to eat after 11pm around Kuta or Legian area? I hope room service won't be our only option!
Aug 16th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Original Poster

I just found out last order for Ku De Ta is at 10:30pm! Any ideas? How about the beach areas in Jimbaran, are they open late? Please help!
Aug 16th, 2006, 08:41 PM

tm, I'd be better at recommending breakfast locations than late nighters but my son says try Hu'u Bar in Seminyak. It's a lovely place with an upscale crowd. They serve dinner until 11:45 and tapas well into the wee hours.
http://www.huubali.com/main.htm

I believe LaLucciola and the Living Room are open late but you'd have to call to reconfirm. They're all in the same general area as Hu'u.

There are zillions of restaurants/bars in the main Seminyak area. You may find more drinkers than diners, but it would be simple enough to cruise the maindrag.

And in Kuta proper there are also many choices, but in my opinion this area is best avoided late at night.
Aug 17th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Original Poster

the Elysian was our first choice for hotel and they included free entrance to Hu'u Bar but it was fully booked early on. Thanks for Kuta tip. Seems like it's better to save our appetite for a good brunch the next day. Heading for Solo tomorrow, then Bali. BTW, we've decided on Kayumanis this time. Can't wait to start our trip!
Aug 17th, 2006, 12:13 PM

travelmug-
Please report back on Kayumanis when you have a chance. I am considering it for a trip next year.
Have a great time.