Krabi Hotel Recommendations

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 04:27 PM
sue

Krabi Hotel Recommendations

Does anyone have a favourite hotel in Krabi they would recommend for our family. The Rayavadee is way over our budget, but we would prefer to be on a beautiful beach in bungalow style accommodation, without being too cramped.

Thanks

Sue

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:24 PM
Susan

Try Railei Beach Club which is next to the Rayavadee on Railei Beach. You can email them for info at [email protected] .. I haven't stayed there but we had a look around when we were at the Rayavadee and they have about 30 individual bungalows of varying size and facilities and it looked very well-maintained.

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 06:16 AM
CRISTINA

I stayed at Sandsea Resort Bungalows(Raylay Bay). Well situated and a cheap beach-front restaurant. I will go back there as soon as I can!!!. Hope this help.

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 05:05 PM
Sue

Thanks for the recommendations.

However, as normally 4 star travellers & never having done the "backpacking" style holiday, how do you think these places will suit us? We do not usually use all the 4star facilities, and we are not snobs, but I really like it to be quiet at night, clean, a good bathroom, comfy bed & not worrying about insects/rats/etc. Will these places still be appropriate.

I would really appreciate comments.

Regards,

Sue

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 12:39 AM
CRISTINA

Sand Sea resort bungalows have all the commodities you want, clean and comfortable and a huge double bed!. Check out the web page www.sandsearesort.com.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 02:13 PM
Sue

Thanks Cristina - I will check it out.

Regards,

Sue