Search

Karaoke bar in Tokyo with lyrics in romaji

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25th, 2024, 04:56 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Karaoke bar in Tokyo with lyrics in romaji

Hi All
I will visit Tokyo in March and one of my dreams is to have a Japanese karaoke experience I love some Japanese songs and would like to express this love by singing them
Yet, I don't know Japanese at all and text in kanji is a beautiful but completely unreadable magic for me.
Can anyone help me with recommending a nice karaoke bar in Tokyo where it is possible to switch the music system to showing lyrics in romaji?
Thanks a lot,
Peter
Old Feb 26th, 2024, 04:46 PM

Hi, Peter! We experienced karaoke in Shibuya. A friend guided us to Big Echo Shibuya, and we had a lot of fun. We were told the karaoke machines work with many languages, including English, Chinese, and Korean. I haven't tried other Big Echo locations to see if they offer the same types of machines, though.
Old Feb 27th, 2024, 05:52 AM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fodavidors
Hi, Peter! We experienced karaoke in Shibuya. A friend guided us to Big Echo Shibuya, and we had a lot of fun. We were told the karaoke machines work with many languages, including English, Chinese, and Korean. I haven't tried other Big Echo locations to see if they offer the same types of machines, though.
Thank you for the information, I will check this place.