India tour company

Jan 10th, 2001, 09:24 AM
Ed Brown

India tour company

Has anyone used Services International Ltd tour company? If so, were you satisfied?
Thanks EAB

Jan 12th, 2001, 08:47 AM
M

I inquired rates from Service Int'l a few months ago for a 5-star hotel in Bombay. Their prices caught my attention. But realizing that I'd have to give my passport number & credit card number over e-mail to an unsecured site, I decided not to use them. I decided to call the hotel directly & get my per night rates lowered.

However, if you do choose to go ahead with Services Int'l, I'll tell you that they actually do have a very small but existing agency in New Delhi. I saw it when I was there last month.

If you are going to be using a credit card, I'd suggest getting the lowest limit on it as possible & have the agency put everything writing & have any confirmations faxed before you sign anything.Good Luck!

Jan 15th, 2001, 04:04 PM
Laura

MJ-
What 5 star in Bombay did you stay at & what did you pay?? Was it worth it?

Jan 16th, 2001, 06:42 PM
jennifer

i've been to india with the tour provider called himalayan travel, out of stamford, ct, of all places! they were terrific, and prices were reasonable. a two-week private tour, including all 5star hotels and internal flights to 5 cities was under $2000 per person. guides, some meals, all the sights, aircon car, etc. call them!

Jan 22nd, 2001, 09:02 AM
M

Laura - I stayed at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Bombay - and it was definitely worth it. Although an expensive hotel, ranging from $225-1600 per night, it is a must if you are visiting Bombay. I called the hotel directly & got quoted rates close the the Services Int'l Travel agency & I thought it would be safer to go directly with the hotel even if I was paying $50-75 more.

Jan 23rd, 2001, 02:40 AM
Amit Kesari

Hi,

If you plan to visit Bombay or India, Please do check fthe site at:

http://www.world66.com/India
and you will get all the necessary details about India including:

Local Sight Seeing, Hfow to go, Where to Eat, Accommodation (Names of the Hotels with their Address and Phone Numbers and Fax Numbers), Shopping, Cyber Cafe, Disco and Pubs, Travel Agents, etc.

You can contact the Hotel Directly and decide it yourself.

Thanks,

Amit Kesari.

You can email me for more details. I am from Bombay.

Jan 23rd, 2001, 10:08 PM
freeya

hi,
i dont know about Services international but you could check Cyber hotel reservations out. Deals in Hotels and airbookings - both international and domestic - good rates!

all the best have a nice stay
freeya

Jan 24th, 2001, 08:41 AM
gar

did a 12 tour travel with a privat car and driver from Dehli to Agra, Varanasi and back. good service, excellent price (320 $). And a very good information about the route and all. Also the hotel that those guys recomanded were in good price relationship. Its SIGHTS INDIA, Mr. Sharma, in Dehli, Tel: +11 334 8621 or
email: [email protected]

Jan 31st, 2001, 02:42 PM
jawahar

Cut and paste: http://community.webshots.com/album/9239466QDPBIacpGJ
P.S. Please consider a donation to the Internation Red Cross India Earthquake relief fund. You can do it online since you are already sitting at your computer: www.redcross.org

Feb 3rd, 2001, 03:30 AM
Yak & Yeti Travels

This company provides services in Sikkim Himalayas.
Interested may contact.