i recently made up my mind to start planning my vacation to Northern parts of Asia.
Nepal,India and Pakistan in specific. i wanted to know how it goes in the northern parts of these countries how can we rent a hotel because online there doesnt seem to be much written about the hotels or they have not been updated recently.
Can you guys please help me out on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 2 Wat Arun
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Miyajima Island
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 11 Vientiane to LP December
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 14 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 15 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 16 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 17 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 18 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 19 5 days in Singapore
- 20 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 21 Shanghai in January
- 22 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 25 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka