Search

honeymoon in thailand in december

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
honeymoon in thailand in december

hello,

We are planning our honeymoon in thailand in december for around 10 days .dates probably-18 to 27 dec.

no planning done yet. All time being spent in the great indian Wedding

What can be some quieter options to stay in thailand . Spending some time around beaches would be nice ,but some places in the mainland can also be good . Please suggest places where lesser people hang around cause we are looking to relax in the outdoors, we might be doing some outdoor activities as well, if available like snorkeling or island hopping etc. We are not going for 5-6 star accommodation, but 3 star or 4 star.

Currently i have thought of krabi , ko lipe , ko lanta- not finalised anything yet

Hows koh yao yai. are there any other places like this one.

Thanks
Old Oct 26th, 2017, 11:07 AM

Be aware that the week between Xmas an NY (Dec 25-Jan1) is the absolutely most expensive time of the year to visit Thailand. Beach hotels are often 2-3 times their usual rates, and they often require a week stay and payment for a special dinner.

All of the beach areas you mention are fine. Some of these places are harder to get to than others, so you will have to take travel time into consideration.
Old Oct 28th, 2017, 10:26 AM

you need your beach hotels now!!
Old Nov 5th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Original Poster

hello,

What two places can i keep for 10 day trip to thailand, places such that are not very very far from each other. Places which become the best blend of nature , culture and beaches .

Thanks
Old Nov 5th, 2017, 09:21 AM

For 10 days choose not more than 2 places - I'd recommend Bangkok an a beach area.
Old Nov 8th, 2017, 03:30 AM

I agree with the previous post - Bangkok and a beach area. Bangkok is cheaper than many good beach locations too. (City transportation is very reasonable in Bangkok, good shopping, etc.)

December is high season for hotel prices and availability. Highest closer to Christmas and New Years holidays. Don't wait to the last minute to book your rooms.

Good luck.