Search

Ho Chi Minh

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 10:56 PM
Tracey

Ho Chi Minh

Any recommendations for hotels with a decent gym in District 1 for up to $125/night?

Old May 11th, 2001, 02:26 AM
jan-erik nielsen

try the mew world hotel in saigon dist1

Old May 11th, 2001, 02:26 AM
jan-erik nielsen

sorry its the new world hotel

Old May 11th, 2001, 02:53 PM
Al

Have you checked your search engine? Type in Vietnam Hotels and see what happens. All sorts of data on several cities in Vietnam, in several price ranges, many with individual web sites.

Old May 12th, 2001, 02:28 AM
mari

tracey-- <BR> <BR>haven't cked out the fitness ctrs but have been to these hotels, and in dist 1 i'd say new world, delta caravelle, sofitel saigon plaza and the majestic. all except the majestic are under foreign ownership, so the quality of their equipment may be better because exercising at gyms is an extremely new concept in vn. top of the caravelle, a casual restaurant called saigon saigon, is a very happening place now for resident expats and upscale vnese, w/ live music and decent food. plus, being so high up, it catches the breezes and is one of the few unair-conditioned cool places in the city. not ur typical vnese experience, but one of my favorite hangouts.