[Help] Travel to Vietnam

Old Jul 23rd, 2019, 10:17 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[Help] Travel to Vietnam

Hello guys! I have a plan to travel to Vietnam next month. I think I will visit Da Nang city??? Is it Okay? Any suggestion for me to choose a hotel, where to get delicious food?
Thank you so much!
Old Jul 23rd, 2019, 12:24 PM

Is DaNang the only place you plan to visit? DaNang now consists of a long line of high-rise beach hotels. Is that what you are looking for by visiting VN?

Where are you coming from, and how long do you intend to stay?
Old Jul 23rd, 2019, 06:39 PM

Besides Danang (Hoian), you can check out Hue and Phong Nha cave in Central VN (Worth a visit).
Old Jul 23rd, 2019, 10:48 PM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
Is DaNang the only place you plan to visit? DaNang now consists of a long line of high-rise beach hotels. Is that what you are looking for by visiting VN?

Where are you coming from, and how long do you intend to stay?
Hi! I'm from Korea and I have no idea which city I should choose for my trip. But I heared that Da Nang is "Worth - living" city. I think I will stay in Vietnam 2 weeks. So I'm confused to make a decision.
Old Jul 23rd, 2019, 10:49 PM

Why Danang? It not really a "plan" is is it?

"Is it okay?" No not really. One of my least favourite places in Vietnam.

Any suggestion for me to choose a hotel, where to get delicious food? - There are more than 1000 hotels in and around how can anyone possibly recommend a hotel or food outlet without any clue as to what you are looking for in type of hotel, location, price etc.
Old Jul 24th, 2019, 07:08 AM

Let me suggest you get a good guidebook for VN. You need to start at the beginning and figure out what interests you. I'd suggest that you visit at least one of the two major cities: Hanoi and/or HCMC. With two weeks, you can cover say, three major stops.
Old Jul 24th, 2019, 11:02 AM

"But I heared that Da Nang is "Worth - living" city." Da Nang has won several awards as the most "liveable" city in Vietnam but as far as tourism is concerned, it has few attractions for a visitor. A lot of Koreans do visit the many very large hotels there and do day trips to to places like Hoi An. If all you want is a beach and a resort hotel, then fair enough. If you want to see Vietnam then do as Kathie suggests and invest in a guide book and look for places that really interest you.

Vietnam is a great country but Da Nang really isn’t that interesting. I spent three weeks in your country and enjoyed every city we visited more than I did Da Nang