Gap Adventures - India

Search

Gap Adventures - India

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gap Adventures - India

Anyone on this board done a trip to India through Gap Adventures? I am considering some sort of group travel (OAT, GAP) and would love some first hand feedback.
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 09:39 AM

I have used GAP in Peru and they were very good...In a few weeks, i am taking a short tour with them in South America..

They do have a really good reputation, i would go for it!!

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the quick reply. I do hear very good things about them. I was hoping someone on this board had taken one of their India trips.
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:23 PM

I can't speak from personal experience, but I know several people who took the OAT trip to India and were very happy with it and recommended it highly to me. I'm hoping to take that trip next year.
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 06:36 PM

I know you asked about GAP but you also mentioned OAT so I thought I would let you know that I took their trip last November and thought it was fantastic. We saw so much and got a very good education as well. It was very well run, excellent guide, most comfortable hotels and very pleased with their effort to show us local experiences with families for dinner and experiences along the way as we travelled by bus. The small group seems to have a great advantage. As yo can tell I highly recommend the trip. However you go you will have an unforgettable experience in India. I was so excited by it that I went again this year to the southern part of India.
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 06:40 AM

I'm another satisfied OAT traveler, having made the journey in late October. There were 14 of us and we had an excellent guide and saw and did some fantastic things. I'd go again in a minute.

No amount of reading or watching videos, etc., can prepare one for India. It must be experienced to be believed. However you choose to do it, GO!