Reload this Page >

Denpasar Airport Transfers

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:34 PM
Robyn Cross

Hi there<BR>We are off to Bali soon for a holiday and have decided not to book airport transfers but to just pick up a taxi from the airport to take us to our hotel in Seminyak. Does anyone know how much we could expect to pay for this taxi service?

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:47 PM
Made

When you leave the customs area, look directly outside for the pre-pay taxi counter. They have all the prices posted on the wall, you pay the price and your assigned taxi will take you directly. You pay the counter, not the taxi. I'm not sure exactly how much it will be, but probably about $5 australian or so. <BR><BR>

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 06:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are the pre-paid taxis still runing at Denpasar? How much should we expect to pay for a ride to Sayan?

Thanks,
Kat
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 06:34 AM

According to the folks posting on www.balitravelforum.com, the prepaid taxis are still running. It will be way cheaper than having someone from the hotel pick you up.
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 02:41 AM

It's very easy to get taxi transfers at the airport. I've forgotten all the exact exchange rates, but I remember going to Jimbaran being around US$5 using the taxi counter and coming back to the airport from Ubud with a private driver was about $10. Prices can be many many times this if you book at your hotel.