Reload this Page >

December in Bali??

Search

December in Bali??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 07:38 AM
Laura

December in Bali??

I would like to go to Bali in the first week or 2 of December, but I do not want my honeymoon ruined by weather. Any thoughts or suggestions??

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 08:13 AM
Kathie

I've been to Bali a couple of times in December, and have never had bad weather. Yes, you may get a downpour briefly, but it doesn't last long. I think Bali is a wonderful place for a honeymoon. <BR> <BR>Enjoy!

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 02:13 PM
Laura

So it is not too hot and humid and it doesn't rain all day??

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 02:34 PM
Kathie

It will be hot (this is the tropics, after all) and it will be very humid right after a downpour, but no, it won't rain all day. I think last time I was there for 9 days and we had rain maybe three afternoons briefly.

Old Sep 29th, 2001, 04:08 AM
Gar

hi there, <BR>agrees with Kathie, we've been 2 weeks in Dec and had not one day rain but 3 nights, and this didnt disturb us much, its getting a little cooler then for a few hours. <BR>have fun

Old Oct 5th, 2001, 02:53 PM
Ellen

Bali is just great any time. I went for 6 weeks and ended up staying 4 months. The rain comes and goes and things go on. The rain is so dramatic, it just coming pouring down then clears up. It won't be much of a problem. Just wait it out and have fun. Try meridianholidays.com for a cheap package.

Old Nov 22nd, 2001, 06:24 AM
topper

topping.

Old Nov 22nd, 2001, 10:15 AM
Anita

How about November in Bali?

Old Dec 3rd, 2001, 05:33 AM
Kay

Any time is a good time to go to Bali.<BR>We just returned from staying two weeks there.We stayed at the Blue Moon Villas on the east coast for the last few days and I cannot wait to go back.The location is stunning. It is raised up above the beach and has an unbroken panoramic view of the ocean. You can watch the sun rise over Lombok, to the east... and to the west you can see the sunset skies over Tulamben. The everchanging seascape provides endless dreamy entertainment.Hundreds of brightly colored jukung fishing boats are a constant feature.. distant ferry boats and freighters cross the horizon.. most days I saw dolphins and one day I even saw a whale.<BR>The resort is small and friendly. There are only 5 bedrooms, all ensuite, with air conditioning, simply and beautifully furnished. There is a lovely garden full of gorgeous flowers and a swimming pool which overlooks the ocean. There is also a great restaurant, with delicious food and exotic cocktails.<BR>There are steps down to the beach, which is great for snorkling and swimming. There is also great diving in the area. The best thing of all is you are not bothered by hawkers there. <BR>

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 08:11 PM
Cindy

Hey Kay ---- the place u stayed at sounds awesome. how much did the room cost per nite. where is it located. How can we contact them. Thanx.