China tour with adoption agency

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19th, 2018, 05:02 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My daughter was adopted 17 years ago. We just found out there's a Heritage tour - so we're going. 11 days she is completely free - I'm 2000 dollars for all hotel, transport within China and all tours.
Strangely I had already booked a trip to Portugal with my son and husband (daughter is studying in Taiwan and didn't want to come to Europe this time). So now she will fly in from Taiwan and I will fly via Moscow to China into Beijing.

I know I need a visa. Is it going to be a problem that I am coming from Portugal rather than USA? Yes, I'm a US citizen. She will have a visa for Taiwan and China -- she's now a US citizen (born in China) coming from Taiwan.

It's been 17 years since I saw China. Looking forward to it but not the jet lag!
Ellen
Old Sep 19th, 2018, 05:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You need to show flight tickets in and out of China. It does not have to be a return ticket and it does not have to be from and to the US.