Reload this Page >

China-Impressions and Reflections

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:00 PM
jane

China was a wonderful journey and we have great memories. I have posted a report and some pretty good photos on my travel journals website if you are interested in revisiting your memories or are ready to anticipate your trip. If you check it out, hope that you enjoy it. www.janeandken.com

Old Dec 7th, 2002, 05:19 PM
sophie

Jane, great pics of China and Tibet. I really enjoyed them as I look forward to a similar trip. Your report was so thorough that I feel really well prepared. The pictures were gorgeous!

Old Dec 11th, 2002, 04:02 AM
xx

what's the password?

Old Dec 12th, 2002, 05:13 PM
JANE

There is no password. Just copy and paste the URL and you should have no problem. Click on travel reports and navigate to China. But---I have been told that there are problems if you use Netscape. If you have another browser use it. Dare I say? The report was selected as an Editor's Pick on a rival board.

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somebody told me to find your report. It took some looking but sure glad I did. What an incredible job you have done in sharing about your experiences in China and your photos are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for doing this for the rest of us! I go in September and was already excited--now I am counting the days.
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 04:50 AM

Wonderful web page and pictures. Two questions--did you go with a tour group or contract with just local guides? What competing web page are you talking about?
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 11:42 AM

We had an agency arrange the details after we provided the itineary we wanted. It made it easier for us not having to arrange things after arriving. There is quite a bit of internal travel in China. However, I do not recommend the agency we used as I felt they let us down in a couple of areas--fortunately not enough to impact our pleasure or experiences. The other board was Frommer's. If you have questions of me, don't hesitate to e-mail. Address is on my webpage