Champion Holidays?

Search

Champion Holidays?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Champion Holidays?

Does anyone have any experience with Champion Holidays tours to China? They were listed in the recent 40 best bargain vacations section of Frommer's Budget Travel Magazine.

China Focus doesn't seem to have tours anymore. At least I don't see them on their website.

Thanks, Judy
Old Mar 13th, 2004, 12:20 PM

Some friends and I travelled with Champion Holidays last month. Did the pricebuster tour hitting Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai. Nice hotels, excellent guides and no crowds this time of year. We had a great time and you can't beat the price.
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Original Poster

Thanks, juliedaigle, for the recommendation for Champion Holidays. We are looking for an inexpensive, shorter tour of China and either Champion or China Focus seem about right.
I previously said I couldn't find the China Focus tours - it seems our pc can't get to their tours page, but I did find it when I got on the pc at the library. Guess we'll have to upgrade!
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 07:28 AM

My two grown children and I are planning a trip to China this summer. An article by Arthur Frommer suggested Champion Tours but I can find only a few people who have used them. Would anyone who has used them please give me some info?
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 07:52 AM

HELLO This is a very active forum, and happy to be a part of it. BUT I can't believe that more people haven't used or run across-CHAMPION HOIDAYS? Has anyone seen there Bus's or groups in passing at hotels or tourist spots? We're dying out here for information on them. We want to travel with them in Feb-06? HELP US PLEASE!
altharv