I do road cycling and I am going to Bangkok in a few days.
I want to get myself some less expensive cycling bibs, jerseys, gloves, leg/arm/feet warmers. Perhaps even some glasses.
I am not looking for some branded products, but would like to get some good pieces for around 20 USD per jersey + bib.
Is there a place you would recommend me to go? How can i find it?
Thanks a lot for your help and with kind regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GARMIN GPS @ I8OO*68I*72O8 installation CONTACT GARMIN GPS Tec*h YES!
- 2 6 Days in Thailand
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 9 days in Japan in April
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 12 days in Cambodia January
- 7 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Question re. fees at BOM
- 15 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 16 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 17 Spa Bangkok
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 21 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...