I (25M) am traveling to Kerala next week for a six-night solo vacation and have booked a hotel in Kochi for three of those nights, where I plan to do some serious sightseeing.
However, my plans for the remaining few nights of my trip are up in the air; I may head to Munnar and spend my last few days there or spend one night on a houseboat in Alleppey and then two in Munnar.
My question is : how difficult will it be to find a nice hotel in Munnar, specifically, if I decide to book them upon arrival? Since I'm not sure if I will be able to find a houseboat suitable for a solo traveler I've yet to make any reservations for the later parts of my week.
Any advice would be most appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL password रीसेट 1800:681:7208 CONTACT AOL Tech care
- 2 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 3 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 4 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 5 8 Days in Bali
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Princess Cruise
- 8 Best day trip from Phuket
- 9 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 11 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Kata Beach
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 meow?
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 18 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 23 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 24 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 25 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations