Reload this Page >

Banyan Tree, Angsana or Nirwana in Bintan

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27th, 2002, 05:29 PM
daisy

I will be going to Singapore for 3 nights and stay in Bintan for 1 night only in mid<BR>Jan 2003, since it seems many people tell me there is nothing to do in Bintan. Is this plan okay?<BR><BR>Besides, my husband and I will be traveling with my parents, and so my husband suggested choosing a 2-bedroom type of suite or villa, so that we could have some common area for chatting. I searched that these 3 hotels offer 2 bedroom suite. For Nirwana resort, they seemed to have offer more different kind of facilities compare to the other 2, and they have a house type of villa, I think the hotel is called Baru?. Banyan tree of course is the most expensive one. Would anyone of you please advise which resort is better for us?<BR><BR>Thx<BR>Daisy<BR>

Old Nov 30th, 2002, 10:19 AM
Nancy

Dear Daisy:<BR><BR>Why don't you stay in Singpore and stay at the Beaufort HOtel on Sentosa? It is a beautiful hotel with a nice beach, and several restaurants, and Sentosa island has a huge amusement park. YOu can go into the city of Singapore (20 minutes or so by cab/bus) if you want more nightlife/restaurants. The hotel may offer villas or 2 bedroom suites.<BR><BR>There really is nothing to do in Bintan and I don't think it is very pretty.