Search

bangkok airways frequent flyer program

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27th, 2006, 07:47 PM
dz
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bangkok airways frequent flyer program

I would like to register for the Bangkok Airways frequent flyer program...flyerbonus. I have repeatedly tried to fill out the online form, but the form is continually returned to me empty and it is not submitted. Has anyone tried to enrol in the program...or do you know of a way to contact Bangkok Airways somewhere in the US. Thank you.
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 08:13 PM

Everything I had to do on BKK airways tooks several tries. Their website is really unreliable. Just keep trying.
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 08:15 PM

Whoever does the forms on their web site seems to be an idiot. They've got a survey that they'll award members extra points for completing, but you can't complete it either.

I'm not sure what your rush is. You can enroll when you get to Thailand and they'll count the flights you take then. But if you're really depserate, why don't you just contact them in the US. If you click on 'contact us' at the top of the pages, they'll list a large number of offices in the US.
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 08:36 PM

The US offices seemed to have the same telephone: 1-866-bangkok. Several of the agents sounded like they were in India.

I also tried (and failed) to submit the survey!

The worst was when it took 3 days to get the site to accept my credit card, and I was afraid I'd lose my reservation.
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 09:38 PM

I don't know if this applies to your problem, but I tried for several days to do this on a mac using Firefox.

Finally tried on a PC using an old version of Explorer and it went through without a hitch.
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 12:49 AM

I just emailed them, and they sorted it out from there and registered us (4 of us!)
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 05:40 AM
dz
Original Poster

Thank you for all your help. I finally found their phone number and they told me that they were having trouble with the system..and it would be up in about two hours. I continued to try with no success. Then we switched to Internet Explorer and we were able to register. Thank you.