Reload this Page >

Angkor Silk Hotel - Siem Reap

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:29 PM
Suzan

Does anyone know of - supposed to be boutique hotel but I can't find on any of the hotel sites - please HELP.<BR>thank you

Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:44 PM
Kathie

Sorry, I don't know this one. There were a number of new hotels being built when I was there in December. Frankly, they all looked like cookie-cutter places, none looked "boutique." <BR><BR>The place I recommend is the Angkor Village Resort. Check out their website for photos: www.angkor-village.com

Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:11 PM
Marilyn

I do not know this hotel either, but I recommend the Angkoriana Hotel. The website (www.angkorianahotel.com) does not do it justice. The owner is wonderful and very helpful, knows everyone in Siem Reap. The hotel is new, very well built, air con works well, fridge in room, etc -- for about $50/double room including breakfast. Can't say enough good things about it.

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:22 AM
Suzan

thank you both for your suggestions.

Old Oct 9th, 2002, 04:33 PM
Jane

Message to Suzan, <BR><BR>Did you ever find out anything about Angkor Silk Hotel, my friend wants to stay there as well, it was recommended to her by a friend who has been to Cambodia, did not stay there, but liked the look of it I guess.

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 01:28 PM
Suzan

I have not received any info on hotel - even tried an editor of a newsletter there. I am going to keep trying - will be in SR in November so will report back.

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 06:20 PM
J

Suzan, Angkor Silk Hotel is a little bit north of National Rte #6 between airport and town. It is near the Tonle Sap Restaurant and Wat Kesararam. Not sure of the phone # there, sorry.