1 week Philippines

Search

1 week Philippines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1 week Philippines

Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.

What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?

tnks a lot.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 09:11 AM

Hello Juliano! The whole Philippines is beautiful EXCEPT for its capital. I dont suggest you stay more than 2 days in the capital. If you are into mountains, I highly recommend Mt Pulag and Sagada. If you are into beaches (which this country is truly known for), I highly recommend Boracay, El Nido, Panglao, Malapascua Island in Cebu. Fortunately, the transportation in the Philippines is relatively cheap, compared to other countries. Thanks to a lot of budget airlines here, travelling time has been cut short. For the mountain areas, there are not planes, just bus rides, which is of course, cheaper than the planes. research the net for local tours of the places Ive mentioned. Enjoy!
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 10:09 AM

A lot depends on what your interests are- beaches, mountains, big city sights? There are a number of things to do and see in Manila so don't write that off. There are some great day trips from Manila using Manila as your base. If you are a history buff I recommend the Corregidor tour. So lets have some insight on what kinds of things you want to do and see.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Original Poster

Many tnks Pinoy and Bill.

I really don't like big cities, i love outdoor activities. Planning to stay some days in beach and mountain.

I need choose between Indonesia(Bali) and Philippines, because i have just 7-10 days to spend in one of this places, i have more 10-12 days to spend in Bangkok and Thai beach with my wife.

So, my plan is to arrive in this places and try to visit the culture, mountain and beauty beach.

Many Thanks again.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Original Poster

Are there good tour from Manila to outdoors activities like mountain or beach? Big city sights is not for me.. ;-)
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 12:06 AM

Go to Boracay for the Beach, Puerto Princessa Palawan for the caves (voted as the one of the 8 wonders of the world), and Coron still in Palawan for more our great beaches.

Mt. Pulag and Sagada is also worth seeing. Enjoy the Philippines!