Reload this Page >

Where to find best biz class prices?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10th, 1999, 09:23 PM
Mike

Any suggestions on a site or real life resource that offers the best prices on business class seats to international destinations outside the USA? <BR> <BR>Best, <BR> <BR>Mike

Old Jun 17th, 1999, 02:02 PM
graziella

Hi Mike I m looking for the same information, and have n t been able to find anything!!! i have tried some of the places advertised in the NYT only to find more expensive tickets that through my travel agent, for instance he has recently sold me a tourist class ticket, full fare, that has a warranty upgrade in a good airliner, this was cheaper than what I got in the NYTimes advertisement. <BR>Good luck I hope you find it so i can <BR>use it too. Good luck again.

Old Jun 21st, 1999, 09:24 PM
Mike

The best advice I have received so far has been on the discussion boards on this site: <BR> <BR>www.eurotrip.com <BR> <BR>Good Luck <BR> <BR>Mike

Old Jun 25th, 1999, 05:53 AM
Stewart

Mike and Graziella, <BR> <BR>Gomez Advisors rated Preview Travel #1 and The Trip.com #2 for the business traveller. I have used Gomez for liesure travel and they have proven to be helpful for me. <BR> <BR>So I would try one of those two, or check out the Travel Scorecard on www.gomez.com. It will give you a lot more specific information and you can ask Gomez specific travel questions and they try to help you out. <BR> <BR>Good luck! <BR>Stew

Old Aug 4th, 1999, 06:47 AM
Tricia

Hi, This is Tricia from eurotrip and I can say the CHEAPEST Business Class I have found is on Corsair- its a charter flight with limited departure cities but their fares for economy and business are pre-posted on their website. For instance in October I want to go to Amsterdam from LAX and found their B.C fare to be $973 RT. Economy is $398. The closest to that is City Bird with a Business Class of $1800 then comes MartinAir at around $2300. They do price one way. Be sure to subscriber to each airlines e mail specials. You may be surprised.

Old Aug 13th, 1999, 08:04 PM
nj

Mike and Graziella: <BR>If you travel overseas a lot and go with a companion or colleague, you might check into American Express Platinum's 2-for-1 business class ticket deal. Participating carriers change during the year, but it's a pretty user friendly program. Currently 14 airlines participate. It's only for international travel. Have to have a Platinum account to use the program. 1-800-525-3355.

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 11:26 PM
Topper2

hi

Old Sep 27th, 2000, 08:29 AM
terenz

if you are near the Canadiaan border, the fares from Canada are about 40% or more cheaper than from the U.S. e.g., JFK-LHR on BA r/t is US$5,000. YYZ (Toronto)-LHR on BA is about C$4,800 or US$3,000 <BR> <BR>Similarly, YVR (Vancouver)-LHR is about 55% the cost of SEA (or SFO or LAX) - lHR

Old Oct 6th, 2000, 03:09 AM
Nellie

the best business class prices are found on the round the world fares. Be loyal take your pick Oneworld or Star Alliance. Check their websites. the only catch is you have to cross the Atlantic and the Pacific. Plan your trip carefully, get the help of a travel agent to steer you towards a reasonable routing within the guidelines of either Oneworld or Star Alliance. You will be on a wonderful trip that cost about $5000 or less for something that really cost $9000 and up.