Search

Nonstop Flights

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 07:32 AM
Kay

Nonstop Flights

Does anyone know of a way to find what destinations can be traveled to by nonstop flights from a given airport? I would like to see what nonstop options I can find from St. Louis or Kansas City to destinations in Caribbean or Mexico. Plugging numerous date combinations gets tiring after a while. Thanks.

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 07:38 AM
Statia

Try going to the websites for the main airlines that service your area.

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 07:59 AM
xxx

Out of St. Louis you should probably be checking American Airlines website. Since the TWA takeover they probably will offer nonstops at least as far as San Juan. Good Luck!

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 10:25 AM
Todd

Hi Kay!<BR><BR>You could try out the website www.smarterliving.com. This website has flight schedules. Not sure if it will give schedules to caribbean & Mexico but you could give it a try. Good luck.

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 10:47 AM
KLM

Simplest thing is to ascertain which airlines service St. L. and K.City, go to their websites, and see if they have a system map. That should tell you at a glance where they go nonstop.

Old Apr 1st, 2002, 07:20 AM
sss

St.Louis use to have direct service to Honolulu on TWA. I assume that AA as picked up that route

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:49 AM
Kay

Thanks for the replies. Was hoping for Grand Cayman or Nassau, but haven't found anything. Yet I can get a nonstop to Jamaica or Puerto Rico--go figure.

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:51 AM
Susan

Go to a travel agent and ask them if they have any charter packages, such as Travel Charter or MLT Vacations.<BR><BR>They usually offer affordable "Non Stop" flights to your destination. Tell them you only want Non Stop flights.<BR><BR>

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 10:50 AM
bob

Try going to orbitz.com or expedia.com and there you type in whatever city pairs you want and choose to be shown only nonstops etc.