British Airways Visa/Executive Club

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2010, 11:08 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know there has been a lot of conversation about this lately, but I wanted to get some clarification on the British Airways Visa Card deal.

I applied for this card recently (have yet to hear back) and I didn't know if I needed to have already signed up for the executive club in order to benefit from the 50k/100k mile deal that everyone has been talking about. I was not previously a FF member of British Airways, so I am not sure whether I will be able to take advantage of this deal.

If someone could clarify this for me, I would appreciate it!

Thank you!
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 11:51 AM

If you are not already a member of the executive club and you are approved for the card/deal, they will automatically enroll you.
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 09:27 AM

Is this deal still on? I can't find it anywhere -- it seems to have been replaced by a new deal getting only 30,000 miles. If you have a link that works, please post it. I'd like to forward it to some friends. I did sign up back in the fall, got the card and now have the 100000 miles. Now I just have to find the time to travel! And to answer the question, namaka is correct, they will enroll you (they did me).
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Original Poster

I could not find it either, which is why I made my initial inquiry. I was thinking that you might only be eligible for the 100k deal if you already had an executive club deal with BA.
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 02:51 PM
P_M

I got in on this deal and got my 100K, but I'm pretty sure it ended some time ago.
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 11:12 AM

The offer has come back a couple of times for a few days at a time without being listed on the British Airways website. Some travel forums had a valid link--I know because I used it myself. The link is curently dead, but who knows? It may return again.