British Airways sent me a message today telling me my flight has been delayed (more than 6 hours than the previous time), This delay is going to make me miss a connection, what should I do? Can they rebook me in the next connection flight( by BA too)?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT KODAK Techh care cs
- 2 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 3 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 4 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 5 Very bad experience in AMS
- 6 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 7 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 8 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 9 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 10 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 11 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 12 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 15 AerLingus exit row
- 16 Global Entry application status question
- 17 CDG
- 18 Which option
- 19 First travel
- 20 Changing AA flight date
- 21 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 22 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 23 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 24 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 25 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
British Airways delayed my flight and I'm going to miss one connection