Anyone book from U. S. through Atlasjet??

Jan 30th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Original Poster

Anyone book from U. S. through Atlasjet??

I secured a reservation hold through Atlasjet in Turkey, but don't seem to be able to get my Visa payment through their system? Is there a trick to it?? Can anyone give me some help on this? I can do it through Priceline, but the cost is about 25% higher. Thanks, kawh
Jan 31st, 2013, 08:16 AM

Hi! kawh, I am very new here. but I search a lot but could not found suitable to help you. I hope you will get that very soon.

Thanks, Thank You Everybody.
Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:12 AM

Is the problem that your payment gets rejected? You nay have to call your credit card company and tell them that you are trying to charge a foreign air ticket.

Buying foreign air tickets always triggers an inquiry from AmEx for us. Several times, I've just gotten on the phone with them and sent through the payment at the same time so they can "manually" let it through.
Feb 4th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Original Poster

kathie--
thanks for responding. it just doesn't have an option to charge on visa. i see the logo, but it is dead. then it lists several payment options-- in 1 payment, 2 payments, all with names i don't recognize. tried to call. we have verified by visa-- but couldn't even enter visa number.

anyway-- i gave up and bought the tix through priceline. cost almost twice as much, but it was still cheaper than turkish airlines tix.
Feb 24th, 2013, 02:15 AM

Most of the time the foreign airline systems do not work with US cards. Next time just email them the itinerary you want and they will run your card via email/fax or will actually manually enter your card in their system so when you go to the pay option, the link won't be dead. It always happens to me with Eastern European Airlines that I have dealt for the first time. Usually after that I have no problems paying with my American issued CC.