Search

Air Tahiti Nui

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air Tahiti Nui

Can anyone relate experiences with Air Tahiti Nui (LAX-PPT) as far as check-in in Los Angeles or getting Business Class upgrades?
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 09:24 AM

Hi, I flew on Air Tahiti Nui in January on Business Class. We were in the airport with plenty of time, so had no problem checking in, but there was a very long line to go through security, so have that in mind. I can't comment about upgrades because we used miles for our trip...

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions,

Enrique
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 04:02 PM
cindiloowho

Flew this airline once, on a return from Tahiti, and my impression was that they are major messed up, or at least they were that day...none of the seat assignments matched the airplane configuration, and even tho we paid for business, got coach, as the plane hadn't very many business seats...no apology, nothin.!!!

Old Jul 18th, 2003, 06:55 PM

I am taking a flight on Air Tahiti Nui from LAX to Paris. How is the service, quality of flight entertainment, food, free alcohlic drinks? Is it equivalent to Air France or British Airles?
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 03:45 PM

I flew Air Tahiti Nui to Tahiti a couple of years ago and paid for the upgrade on the overnight return. IT WASN'T WORTH IT! It was only marginally better than coach,the plane was old, the food and service were terrible. I do not recommend it. You certainly will not get a free upgrade, although I am told they will sell you an upgrade when you go to check in.
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 03:25 AM
cabicou

My partner and I upgraded last year when we went to Tahit and we thought that it was worth it. Really nice seat, great service and good food. Its a long way from LAX so had no complaints!