Any feed back on the tour operator - Egypt Highlights

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18th, 2004, 06:49 AM
gac1yahoo

Hello All..
I am in the process of getting quotes from different tour operators. Has anyone gone through the tour with the tour operator "Egypt Highlights". Any positive or negative feedback..?

In their quote they mentioned about the carnival nile cruise. When I went to the carnival cruise site, I couldn't find any info for nile cruise. Is it a different carnival.!!!

Old Dec 18th, 2004, 07:28 AM
sandi

They may be referring to the Galabaya Party that most Nile cruise boats have one-night on board. The phrase carnival may be Egypt Highlights' way of explaining the party atmosphere. Party, party - and children are welcome.

There is no "Carnival" ship cruising the Nile.

Old Dec 19th, 2004, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We just returned from Egypt. We used Egypt Highlights for our 3 day private tour. They did a very good job. We would use them again. We took their Nile River Cruise. It as one of the highlights of the trip.
It had wonderful entertainment. It was composed of 4 acts. A female singer (very good), belly dancer, acrobats, and a juggler. We were expecting a paddle boat type adventure where we needed to be bundled up in the cold... but it was actually a very nice large boat (mini ship). Had the feel of a mini cruise ship.
Good food, several dessert choices. Photographer on board - photos for $2-3 US.
It was much dressier than we expected. There were people in suits as well as tourists in jeans and tshirts.
We definately enjoyed the cruise. Would not want to miss it.

Old Dec 27th, 2004, 09:56 PM
gac1yahoo

Thank you very much JackieSun..
Can you please let me know how you arranged for the other tours in Cairo and Luxor..?

My email [email protected]

Old Jan 5th, 2005, 01:30 PM

I just read about a Nile cruise ship named M/S 'Carnival' on one of the many Egypt websites I have been looking at today.
Old Jan 6th, 2005, 05:54 PM

Hello,
I have just got quotes from a zillion tour operators. I went on the tourism site and they send your details to a LOT of tour operators and they give you itineraries and prices.
So, the most interesting was from I CAN TRAVEL EGYPT...has anyone experienced them?
Also, for anyone who has traveled in the last few months how was security, safety etc..