Please help find Egypt tour.

Dec 24th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Original Poster

Please help find Egypt tour.

My fiance and I would like to go to Egypt in late February and I am having trouble finding a reputable (affordable)company. I am experienced traveler but he is not, so we are looking for an 8 day package with someone to pick us up at the airport.
Sounds like there are some good experiences out there. Please help.
Dec 24th, 2005, 10:32 PM

Hi Puglover, I've booked with Affordable Tours for their Trafalgar tour for late February. Affordable sets you up with Trafalgar AND lobs 15% off of Trafalgar package price for air/land, 10% for land only. Affordable has good reviews by satisfied clients/customers online (see: http://bb.affordabletours.com/viewto...ighlight=egypt Check them out at AffordableTours.com.
I've been working with Leslie Summers @ Affordable @ 1-800-935-2620 ex.114.
Dec 27th, 2005, 10:56 AM

Have you checked out Overseas Adventure Travel's Egypt tours? (www.oattravel.com) They are quite affordable and you get great value for the money. I traveled with them in March 2002 and had a great time, despite the proximity to 9/11.

ShayTay
Dec 27th, 2005, 02:04 PM

my husband and several other people travelled with Egypt Highlights this past fall. We had a wonderful private trip for $900.00 pp (excluding air) for all tours/desert camping and private english speaking guide and transport.
www.egypthighlights.com

It was the trip of a lifetime.
Dec 28th, 2005, 04:27 AM

My wife and I spent two weeks in Egypt in late November. We, like Rabia, used Ahmed Hamed Yousif. Everything Rabia said about Ahmed is correct. Check his price, you might be pleasantly surprised([email protected]). Tell him I recommended him and that you are on a budget. He was available to us 24 hours a day and helped make a marvelous vacation even more pleasant.
Dec 28th, 2005, 07:25 AM

My recommendation is Tut Egypt Tours, http://www.tutegypt.com. They do custom tours and did a wonderful job for us at a very reasonable price.
Jan 13th, 2006, 06:38 PM

Just got back and we used STI-Travel. Nothing but good things to say about them.

www.sti-travel.com

Search this Thread