Search

on line photo posting

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
on line photo posting

We were wondering which on line photo company y'all liked. We have never tried one and it is confusing out there so any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 10:15 AM

hi there, our local newspaper: THE PROVIDENCE JOURNAL in the travel section did a story on this last SUN. they have KODAK EASY SHARE as the best all around one(i think thats what it's called). i believe thats what most of us here are using.
cheers, david
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 03:03 PM

Hello,

Adorama is a great photo lab (and store) in New York (www.adorama.com). You can upload online and they will ship the prints to you, or you can pick them up if you live in the New York area.

Cheers,
Julian
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 01:46 AM

Kodak (formerly known as Ofoto) is pretty easy to use and what many of us here use which means you can get advice.

I'm sure there are postings here on a step by step guide to loading an album onto the Kodak site - can anyone remember the thread?
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 04:11 AM
sandi

jasher -

Thanks for the adorama site. Didn't know there was someone closeby here in NYC.

mpkp -

While I've used KodakGallery (formerly Ofoto) for my recent trip pics that are available for viewing here on Fodor's, I've also tried Snapfish and Shutterfly - the latter two with about a dozen pics each for "testing" purposes.

Found all to be relatively easy to use after a few "mess-ups" - however, the quality of the paper from Kodak is better, thicker and found the color to be truer.

Believe you can test out any number of the services out there with a handful of pics - upload them, request/buy some 4x6" prints from each - see which best suits your needs.

I believe th