Nile Cruise + Holy Land

Old Jan 24th, 1999, 08:37 PM
Rosa

Nile Cruise + Holy Land

What is the best time of year to do this trip? Any recommended tour agency? We're planning to go next year. Thanks for any help and information. <BR>

Old Mar 11th, 1999, 09:38 PM
Joanna

I did this combo. in 1992 and I would strongly recommend avoiding the period June to September. Even in September we hit a heatwave in Jerusalem and I passed out in Tel Aviv with dehydration. Keep bottled water with you at all times and DON'T refill from a street tap - I learned this lesson in the hardest way!

Old Mar 23rd, 1999, 04:52 AM
Myriam

We did a Nile Cruise in March 97 and temperature was perfect: dry and warm during the day but cool nights.

Old May 2nd, 1999, 03:19 PM
bill

Hi- I was curious if you found out more info on your trip. I would like to visit israel and egypt on the same trip during june and july. Can you go from egypt to israel? Your trip sounds great. I would like to know what you find out if you are able to me. thanks. bill

Old May 29th, 1999, 07:03 PM
Lisa

Spring and fall are both very comfortable times to visit Israel, but I would vote for spring because it is so much prettier. When the desert blooms briefly in late March or early April, it is incredible.