My Recomendations for Drivers in Kenya

Jan 25th, 2018, 02:42 AM
Original Poster

My Recomendations for Drivers in Kenya

For anyone heading to Kenya-I was recently there and can recommend two people that I hired, one in Nairobi, the other for a two week safari. In Nairobi: Charles Mbugua at [email protected] drove my daughter and I around to the places we wanted to see in our short layover. Charles was great! Knowledgeable and personable, and he drove us all over the place. Nairobi traffic is horrible and we were very, very relieved to let Charles get us around without our having to navigate the snarls. I am happy to post his contact info in the Forum. Our other driver, for our Safari, came to us via our tour agent Eyes on Africa. We spent 12 days with Hassan Mohamed Hassan and highly recommend both Hassan, his professional driving skills, and his services negotiating the very long, dusty two lane roads that criss-cross the country, even if you aren't hiring for the full East Kenya parks tour that we elected. Hassan took just the two of us the whole way, from Nairobi to Ol Pejeta to Nakuru, Naivasha, Masai Mara, Amboseli, Tsavo (w) and delivered us to Diani Beach. Hassan can be contacted at [email protected]. My daughter and I will not likely ever forget our wonderful trip and many hours that we spent with Hassan. Also, Kenya is very beautiful and has so much to see that our 2 weeks only gave us a small taste of the country. It is a very long trip getting there but well worth every minute.