Looking for info on Cape Town & area?

Jul 29th, 1997, 01:14 AM
CGT

Looking for info on Cape Town & area?

If any one is looking for information about traveling, accommodation, sites etc in and around Cape Town, send me an Email and I'll see what I can do to help.

Aug 3rd, 1997, 09:37 AM
WILCO

I would suggest that you answer questions that are posted already. I found that international travellers prefer to ask a question in stead of going to a "info-offer" topic such as yours. Kind regards Wilco

Aug 8th, 1997, 10:14 AM
Kris LeBoutillier

I am looking for information on safaris. We're interested in spending two days. The names and numbers of good operators would be welcome.

Aug 10th, 1997, 05:06 PM
Beth

I am going to S.Africa in september and I am doing a 3 day safari in Kruger National Park. The company I am using is in Phoenix in the US and is Trek International. The price is $500 and includes almost everything. It is the best price I found. They also have an office in Jo'burg. If you call the office in Phoenix ask for Mark ( or maybe it is Mike-he has an accent so I may have it wrong) He is really nice and helpful. The # is:800-905-3010 or 602-587-8378. Hope this helps.

Oct 3rd, 1997, 04:03 PM
Hillary

Will be traveling to SA in Nov/Dec. BUDGET. Will be hostelling and looking for inexpensive means of travel. Want to see as much of everything and am travelling solo-female. Could you provide any info on inexpensive means of travel and do you have any recommendations re: hostels w/view or just nice hostels? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Search this Thread