Search

Looking for a good tour company for a safari in Botswana

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21st, 2021, 11:37 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for a good tour company for a safari in Botswana

Hi everyone !

I'm starting to look at my next trip in July 2022. I'm planning on going to Botswana and would like to visit the Ovakango Delta, Chobe NP, the Makgadikgadi pans and the Kalahari Desert. I was wondering if anyone had some tour company to recommend. We will be 2 people traveling, we are ok with tents or lodges and with shared safari tour (no need to be private).

Thank you !
Old Nov 22nd, 2021, 11:08 AM

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
You don't mention where you're located but I would reach out to The Wild Source out of Colorado or Africa Travel Resource out of the UK. I have used both with very good results. They will put together a custom itinerary for you. While that itinerary will be private to you, you will likely share vehicles with another party at each camp unless you pay extra for a private vehicle. The Wild Source also has its own camps and guides in addition to being able to book you anywhere else, and I believe Botswana is one of their locations. I was with one of their guides at his camp in Kenya and it was by far the best of all my experiences in 5 times in Kenya. Truly epic.
Old Nov 23rd, 2021, 09:47 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello !

Thank you for your suggestion, I will definitely look into it. I'm from Canada btw.