Help! Where is that wildlife photosite??!!

Old Oct 16th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help! Where is that wildlife photosite??!!

In one of the threads someone recommended a site with the most incedible semi-professional wildlife potos made buy a guy using a nikon I believe... I thought I would remember but I don't: what is the address??! thanks for your help! Also I am not sure about the origin SA , Botswana? Ivee
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 06:38 AM
santharamhari

Ivee,

I just topped the photo thread for you....you should be able to see it near the top of the list.

Hari

Old Oct 16th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Original Poster

Hi Hari, I am Dutch and my English is OK but not fluent and although I feel stupid I do not understand when you write: 'I just topped the thread'. I do not know what the expression means and where I have to look pls help sorry! Ivee
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 08:04 AM

ivee: "Top the thread" means Hari added a post to the one you are looking for which moves it back up to the top of the postings to make it easier to find. I believe the one you are looking for is called "Best African Wildlife Ever IMO" I will send it back to the top again so you should find it easily.
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 08:04 AM

ivee
What Hari actually means is that he bumped your thread to the top of the topics shown on the left just as I have done.

What dates were you at Simbambili?

Mark
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Original Poster

Thanks to you both!! Glad to find it back :a beautiful series of photos! Mark as I replied to my Simbambili thread : we did 4 nights Tanda Tula followed by 3 Simbambili , starting Sept. 1st Ivee
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 06:36 PM
santharamhari

Glad you found it ivee. Those pictures were fantastic indeed!!! and worth taking a second look.....

Sorry i turned my computer off last night, but i notice Pred and Mark were able to help you find the thread.....

Enjoy

Hari