Search

help us decide.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help us decide.

africa dream safaris, green footprint adventures or good earth tours. Africa dream gives a great presntation (lot of pictures and descriptions) but that doesn't mean a great trip. appreciate any feedback. We don't want to make a mistake. Trips are almost the same from Africa Dream and good earth. Good earth is About $100 aday cheaper but no stretch rover.It is a private tour for 4 so might not matter. Thanks for the help. Janet
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Original Poster

Forgot to say that this trip is Tanzania only. Janet
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 01:43 PM

Went with Africa Dream Safari over the holidays, 10 days in Tanzania, had a great trip, couldn't have asked for more, there were 4 adults and strectch Land Cruiser came in handy with room to put our cameras, back packs, etc. for handy use, also since we had a lot of rain needed space to dry our clothes! I too latched onto Africa Dream Safari due to their great web site but found they delivered a good product and met all our expectations. Whoever you choose have a wonderful trip, it is truly the trip of a lifetime...
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 02:10 PM

Our friends went with African Dream Safaris and had a great time. We booked with Good Earth - their prices for the lodges and tented camps we were considering were much more reasonable.
Old Apr 24th, 2007, 10:28 PM

Jambo!

We just back from 10 days in Tanzania and 9 days in Europe. We used Africa Dream Safaris and they are wonderful. Our guide, Goddi, is amazing. He was able to spot animals from such a distance it was truly remarkable! He even spotted a Dung Beetle rolling a ball of dung across the road. He spotted this as we were driving at approx. 30 mph! There was nothing we did not see...even saw Leopards eating a Reedbuck. The lodges and luxury camping were better than we expected and we just can't say enough about how well our trip went. There was only my wife and I but we were very glad to have all of that room in the Land Rover. We saw other people who had four people in a smaller vehicle and it did not look comfortable. You have to realize that the vehicle is your "home" for 12 hours a day. If you would like to know more about our guide or Africa Dream Safari please feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Have a wonderful safari...it really is an amazing trip!
Old Apr 25th, 2007, 04:48 AM

Hi Janet,
I don't have any personal experience but we choose Good Earth. Heard lot's of good things about them and they have been fine to work with. We make the final payment at the end of this week so hopefully we made the right choice. The price was right and they listened to what we wanted to do. Also chose the private safari well worth the cost.

Getting closer!
Duane
Old Apr 25th, 2007, 06:18 AM

You might also want to contact Roys and African Serendipity. Also look at the East Africa Trip Report Index
Old Apr 25th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Original Poster

currently waiting for confirmation from afica adventure There 1st suggestions were exactly what we wanted. was amazing. when we get confirmation will put up trip. Tks for all the info. janet