Search

Guide for Petra & Wadi Run

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guide for Petra & Wadi Run

My wife and I are seeking a Private Guide, or Joining other travelers to Petra & Wadi Run. Arriving at port of Aqaba, Jordon, via Oceania Nautica on May 6th. Any Suggestions, or Help?
Milton
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 02:29 AM

guides.viator.com good reputable guides for me
the concierge at the Movenpick www.booking.com
at Petra got me the best they had when there
last several years back. Detailed knowledge
of the Naboteans and Biblical history is essential.

Good luck!
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 02:57 PM

We did not use a guide for Petra so can't weigh in on that. But we did use the concierge at the Movenpick also for our guide to Wadi Rum. He was delightful! (Though he did get a speeding ticket both coming and going...! That doesn't mean he was a dangerous driver, but that the police were watching very closely, I think...) We spent the day with him and had the most marvelous time. We actually enjoyed that day more than the Petra excursion, though that is likely heresy. It is a magical landscape!
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 12:28 PM

Hi Milton

the concierge at movenpick helped my fiance plan out his proposal in petra which was absolutely magical....i highly recommend them! his proposal was a four hour affair and every single detail was perfect thanks to their help (hiring little petra, providing spot lights, candles, 3 course dinner, flute player and more so they're more than willing to go the extra mile!....if you would like the personal number/email of the guy that helped him at the concierge they would be more than happy to help you with your planning plus i would highly recommend the hotel!
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 01:59 AM

Hello Milton, Really Petra and Wadi Rum amazing places to visit, I wish your Cruise ship will allow you enough time to explore both, I traveled to Jordan before and I used the service of GAT Tours, they are based in Cairo, Egypt but they have their offices in many countries in the Middle east, well, they are very professional and they accommodated all my requirements in Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt.
I wish you enjoy your tour in May