Eilat

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 12:33 AM
Nicola

Eilat

I am planning a visit to Eilat in February. Has anyone been there recently? I will probably staay at the Moon Valley hotel - does anyone know if it is OK? Thisis my first visit back after 17 years when I worked as a volunteer on Kibbutz WEin Ha'shlosha and later in hotels in Eilat. I would love to hear from anyone with any recent information.

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 02:51 AM
Ada

Nicola, <BR>Moon Vally hotel is pretty basic and at the far end of the hotel zone of Eilat. Eilat hotels are pretty expensive and some of them are really quite beautiful. <BR>Eilat changed a lot in the last 17 years, you will not recognize it! <BR>If you tell me which other hotels you can choose from, I might be help you. <BR>Ada <BR> <BR>

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 12:09 PM
Nicola

thanks Ada, we have already booked the Moon Valley so I hope that it is not too basic! I am really looking forward to our visit as there will be a lot more to do than when I was there last - however I am quite sad that I probably will have difficulty in locating any of the places that I remember - even if they still exist!

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 06:06 AM
Eli

http://hotels-of-israel.com/moon/index.htm

Old Oct 30th, 2001, 06:19 AM
Marisa

Nicola, I used to live in Israel and stayed at the Moon Valley hotel several years ago. It is not bad, I wouldn't call it fancy, but it was clean and comfortable. It is located in the center of town.