Search

Isram Tours

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9th, 1999, 07:16 AM
phyllis

Isram Tours

I would appreciate any feedback about Isram Tours regarding tour itinerary,hotel accomodations and locations,guides.We are considering tour to Israel,Jordan and Egypt and interested in finding about this one.

Old Jul 11th, 1999, 10:01 AM
Cindy

I am currently booked to go on the Historic Journey tour to Egypyt, Israel, and Jordan on 02/17/00. I am adding a 4 night Nile Cruise. I have only heard positive remarks about this company and their tours from my travel agent and other previous travellers. <BR>

Old Aug 3rd, 1999, 05:33 AM
Phyllis

I'm reposting this message since I'd appreciate hearing from someone who has been on that tour or any other Isram tour. Thanks,Cindy,for your reply.

Old Aug 17th, 1999, 04:35 PM
Shirl

We just returned from Isram's "Legendary Nile" tour. It was excellent! There was only one other couple with us. We had an Egyptologist guide and a driver. <BR>We stayed at the Nile Hilton, and cruised on the Diamond Boat. Everything was as described in the catalog. If you have any questions, just ask. <BR>

Old Sep 18th, 1999, 08:23 AM
Gary

Phyllis: <BR> <BR>Used Isram tours last summer to go to Petra in Jordan. It was fine, guide was good, and they came through on all commitments. <BR>

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Ingrid

Isram was great when we used them for Egypt last year.<BR>I posted a review on our experience on epinions.com under Isram Tours.<BR><BR>Ingrid