Reload this Page >

any info about Safari For Less?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 06:28 AM
carrie

Does anyone have information about a company called Safari For Less or Access-Africa? I would appreciate info about trips taken or any contacts with them.

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:58 PM
george

Yes. We took a Kenya and Tanzania trip. They did not deliver what the US office promised. <BR>Check out the Better Business Bureau. They have had problems with them about delivery.

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 05:05 AM
Tim

Could you please explain what were the problems. <BR>Was your lodging what they said, was every thing included in the price (food etc) as they stated. Also how long before you left did you get your tickets before the trip. I booked a trip thru them for my parents, and I now seen this and I am a little worried.<BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR>My Email is [email protected]<BR>Thanks<BR>Tim

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Thyra

Carrie, I don't know what Safari for less is quoting in terms of prices or services, but several people on these boards, (myself included) have taken safaris with 2afrika. My husband and I had a 9 day safari all inclusive INCLUDING air from US for 1,800.00 pp plus tax.. which was the best price I found anywhere. They are on the web at www.2afrika.com if you are interested.

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 12:03 PM
Jonathan

Hello <BR>I was wondering if you, George, had anymore specphic info about what was bad about Safari for Less? My parrents have booked a trip through them. Also, was wondering if you had heard of AAH tours and safaris? I guess they are the actuall company located in Arusha. My parrents are having trouble finding info on them. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks, Jonathan<BR>My e-mail is <BR>[email protected]

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 03:36 PM
ttt

tttt