100 Days and Counting

May 24th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Original Poster

100 Days and Counting

Only 100 more days until my first venture into Africa. Reading all these stories and viewing the photo albums have gotten me extremely excited about my trip. I promise to provide the same feedback when I return from my vacation. I can't wait for Roccco's trip report.
May 24th, 2004, 10:30 AM

Noelm98 ; We have 106 days to our first Africa trip so I can understand your exicitement too. So glad I found this website; so many good tips and information. Hopefully I can post some
photos on Ofoto.com that look as great as some of the others from these posts!
May 24th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Original Poster

who knows, azrat, maybe our paths will meet in Africa.
May 24th, 2004, 02:46 PM

Noelm98, You had better start saving now - because one trip and you'll be hooked like the rest of us. I almost envy you with your very first experience of Africa to look forward to (but I don't envy you the 100 days wait - we're off in 10 days time!) Where are you going? Wherever it is I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
May 24th, 2004, 04:51 PM

Dear Noelm98 and Asrat! You have my envy!!! We went to Africa for the first time in April 2002.. I still have beautiful dreams.. it was the trip of a lifetime in a lifetime of trips. I wish you a safe journey and an amazing experience. Be sure to post upon returning.
May 25th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Blacktie

101 days here - but pretending the days are flying, no count going! My goodness, if a flight is delayed, we could all be sharing a table and having beer in some forgotten airline terminal. Take care, and you are going to LOVE your trips!

Search this Thread