- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
San Agustin Posada del Monasterio
At a Glance
- Excellent location
- historic atmopshere
- Generic decor
Check Rates from our Partners
San Agustin Posada del Monasterio Review
Designed from an 18th-century sillar building directly across from the Santa Catalina Monastery, this new property helps fill the much desired higher-end demand in Arequipa's historic center. A maze of colorful colonial courtyards and patios, the hotel combines the original structure with modern additions and amenities. The property feels authentic for the most part, though in some respects it tries a bit too hard to be trendy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more