- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casona Forum Review
Enter a large sillar building called Casona Forum and chill in one of five bars: Retro, Forum, Terrasse, Club Zero, and Chill Out Sofa Bar. At Retro you can enjoy live concerts and dance to hits from the 1970s and 1980s. Over at Zero, belly up to the pub-styled bar, grab a beer, and shoot some pool. While you can dine at Forum among tropical furnishings or dance the night away, at Terrasse you can eat among great views and sharpen your karaoke skills.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more