- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- fishing options
- scenic views
- homey atmosphere
- the lodge is not well-marked and can be hard to find
Check Rates from our Partners
Minchos Lodge Review
A homey place just 200 meters (656 feet) from the Simpson River—and five minutes from town—the lodge is popular among fishermen because of its fishing guides and boats. There are great views of the mountains and Simpson River Valley. Victoria Moya, the owner, is also a geologist who has detailed knowledge of the regional landscape.
- Address: Camino del Bosque 1170, Coyhaique
- Phone: 67/233–273
- Location: Coyhaique
- 10 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more