- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel los Cardenales
At a Glance
- nice views
- a bit dated in every sense
Hotel los Cardenales Review
Two highlights of this hotel are its lovely garden and its pool, which is covered by an awning to protect you from the fierce rays of the sun. All rooms have private tubs that fill with spring water—most tubs are on the small side, but the one in the honeymoon suite is big enough for two. At the pleasant restaurant terrace you can enjoy views of the valley. A fixed menu includes a soup or cazuela (a typical Chilean stew of beef or chicken, potato, and squash) and grilled meat.
- Address: Camino Barros El Chino s/n, Mamiña
- Phone: 57/517–000
- Location: Mamiña
- 42 rooms.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
hi, how would I get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile from Rio Gallegos, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
please let me know your suggestions by plain vs bus? Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more