- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel los Cardenales
At a Glance
- nice views
- a bit dated in every sense
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel los Cardenales Review
Two highlights of this hotel are its lovely garden and its pool, which is covered by an awning to protect you from the fierce rays of the sun. All rooms have private tubs that fill with spring water—most tubs are on the small side, but the one in the honeymoon suite is big enough for two. At the pleasant restaurant terrace you can enjoy views of the valley. A fixed menu includes a soup or cazuela (a typical Chilean stew of beef or chicken, potato, and squash) and grilled meat.
- Address: Camino Barros El Chino s/n, Mamiña
- Phone: 57/517–000
- Location: Mamiña
- 42 rooms.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more