- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The annual Tapati Rapa Nui festival, a two-week celebration of the island's heritage, takes place every year in the first two weeks of February. The normally laid-back Hanga Roa bursts to life in a colorful festival that includes much singing and dancing. The Día de la Lengua (Language Day), which usually takes place toward the end of November, celebrates the Rapa Nui language.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's