- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At first sight the Paseo del Buen Pastor, a remodeled former women's prison in the heart of Nueva Córdoba, seems like a shopping or cultural center, but the main focus turns out to be food. The new branch of Faustino, an upmarket parillada (barbecue) already established in Parque Sarmiento, is the best place to enjoy this new space, with its clever architecture and extensive wine list from boutique bodegas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I am flying into Buenos Ares on the 5/5/2014 and out of Bogota on the 12/8/2014. I am really keen to get a good balance between being off the beaten track and seeing the right tourist sites. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more