- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Warwick Seattle Hotel
At a Glance
- great location and views
- Juliet balconies in most rooms
- kid-friendly indoor pool
- charge for Wi-Fi
- small fitness room
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Warwick Seattle Hotel Review
Space Needle views, vintage charm, and friendly service abound at this renovated classic hotel in Belltown. Rooms are contemporary, with light wood, subtle geometric prints, and red accents; bathrooms step it up with Italian marble and designer bath products. One of the best features is that most rooms have new soundproofed sliding doors and small balconies providing Downtown views and fresh air. Margeaux, the hotel's Northwest restaurant-lounge is a nice retreat. Happy hour is 4 to 7. The hotel is across the street from Cinerama, a restored 1960s movie theater, and one of only three Cinerama-style theaters in the world.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $149-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $135 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $135 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $175 & up -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off — $175 The Westin Seattle
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
One night only in Seatlle prior to cruise. Read more
· News & Features
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything... Read more