- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- amazing views
- great upscale seafood restaurant
- great public lounge area
- complimentary bikes
- standard rooms are small
- visitors complain of spotty service and thin walls
- charge for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
The Edgewater Review
Perched over Elliott Bay, the rustic-chic Edgewater has spectacular west-facing views of ferries and sailboats, seals and seabirds, and the distant Olympic Mountains. That said, the hotel has fallen short on visitor satisfaction of late, and guests looking for luxury should probably head to the Four Seasons or Hotel 1000. There is a significant price jump here between the waterfront rooms and the waterfront premium rooms—unless you want a little more space, save your money. City-view rooms are very expensive and not especially worth it. If you just want a taste of the hotel, stop into the elegant Six Seven restaurant for indoor-outdoor seating with a bay vista.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more