- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
At a Glance
- free parking on weekends
- great location in the heart of Bellevue
- great staff
- readers complain of spotty housekeeping
- charges for Wi-Fi and business center
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Bellevue Review
Near Bellevue Square and other downtown Bellevue shopping centers, the Hyatt looks like any other sleek high-rise but its interior is adorned with huge displays of fresh flowers and elegant touches such as marble floors and a grand piano. Rooms are understated, with dark wood and earth tones predominating. Premier one or two-bedroom suites include bar facilities, and meeting rooms with desks and full-length tables. Request a room on a higher level for great views. You'll have access to a health club and pool that share a courtyard with the hotel. The restaurant serves breakfast, and 45 restaurants and lounges are within walking distance from the hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more