- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
At a Glance
- free parking on weekends
- great location in the heart of Bellevue
- great staff
- readers complain of spotty housekeeping
- charges for Wi-Fi and business center
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Bellevue Review
Near Bellevue Square and other downtown Bellevue shopping centers, the Hyatt looks like any other sleek high-rise but its interior is adorned with huge displays of fresh flowers and elegant touches such as marble floors and a grand piano. Rooms are understated, with dark wood and earth tones predominating. Premier one or two-bedroom suites include bar facilities, and meeting rooms with desks and full-length tables. Request a room on a higher level for great views. You'll have access to a health club and pool that share a courtyard with the hotel. The restaurant serves breakfast, and 45 restaurants and lounges are within walking distance from the hotel.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more